Crashes with indi on Raspberry Pi with ASI120MM/MC

any question related to our SDK and driver

Moderators: yang, chad, ray

universalmaster

Re: Crashes with indi on Raspberry Pi with ASI120MM/MC

Post by universalmaster » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Here is a 24 hour movie with one image pr minute with the "new" driver:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B182- ... jk5V2tYUlE

as you can see, there are some glitches every now and then. It seems to me that the glitches occur most frequently when I am changing the exposure time and/or gain. If I run with the same exposure time and gain for a long time it does not seem to happen so often. Anyways, it is not perfect but it is much more stable that when I started this post :D

olivia545

Post by olivia545 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:12 am

I am using Google drive for store files and it is really the best platform for free files storage service but from few days I am getting Google drive server error, I also searched on the internet and I got to know that this kind of error occurs due to server issue Can anyone tell me the valid reason and also any suggestion to solve this issue?

chad

Post by chad » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:22 am

olivia545 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:12 am
I am using Google drive for store files and it is really the best platform for free files storage service but from few days I am getting Google drive server error, I also searched on the internet and I got to know that this kind of error occurs due to server issue Can anyone tell me the valid reason and also any suggestion to solve this issue?
I think it is too long ago, so the file had been deleted.
Thanks
Chad
ZWO Driver Engineer
SuZhou China