I have tried to use ASIAir with the following configuration:
Nokia 8 mobile phone, Huawei mobile phone, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.1" Tab
- iOptron CEM25P
- ZWO ASI1600MM Cool (Pro)
- ZWO ASI290Mini guide camera
- ZWO EFW
On Huawei mobile UI, failed to get plot showing rising and setting times for DSO targets. Also it was very difficult to get into autoguiding screen as tapping the graph made the graph move a little bit to the right side but did not open the next screen. Moving the guiding plot all the way to the right side allowed the guiding screen to open.
On Nokia 8, generally worked OK but sometimes failed to show plot showing rise and set times of targets
On Galaxy tab user interface had so many bugs it was completely unusable. It was not responsive and there was erratic behavior on the screen.
I hope you find this information useful to further develop the product.
Ipad air 2
Since last update I cannot connect mount anymore, so I can't guide, I can't platesolve and sync.
Main camera's fan goes off everytime I enter the guide camera configuration page.
With ASIAIR App 1.0.7?
- make it night vision friendly, dark red UI, red icons, not white bright buttons, we need night vision adaptation, the file browser it's full white ! once you open it you can't see the sky for 10 minutes... make it black background and red text color. Especially because to check the picture results we need to keep backlight high in the device.
- add a file browser (dark red) that can open files for preview (keep all red dark but the pictures).
- the "delete all" and delete" should have different positions. With cold dry hands under the cold sky sometime you need to do multiple taps to delete one file, sometimes if you tap one more after the file has been deleted you tap the delete all, very dangerous.
- don't forget that main camera's fan (asi 1600 mc cool) shuts off and remain off every time you open the guide camera page.
- don't forget connection problems.
- the file download via wifi is not working with me, not with computer, not with tablet, not with smartphone.