Autofocus timeline

Astrophotography has never been easier

Moderators: Sam, Tech@ZWO, ASIAIR@ZWO

Post Reply
rreed
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Autofocus timeline

Post by rreed » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:03 pm

Just curious when autofocus will be added to ASIAir Pro. Also, would love to see autofocus routine be added to filter changes too. Thanks!

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Autofocus timeline

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:18 am

rreed wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:03 pm
Just curious when autofocus will be added to ASIAir Pro. Also, would love to see autofocus routine be added to filter changes too. Thanks!
Hey rreed, the AF is coming in v1.5. We are testing it these days. And yes, there will be EXP time settings on diff filters when it's changed while Autorun.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

danarch
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:01 am

Re: Autofocus timeline

Post by danarch » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:23 am

Hi,
Any further update on the release date for v1.5?
Keen as to get this autofocus going!

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Autofocus timeline

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:52 am

danarch wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:23 am
Hi,
Any further update on the release date for v1.5?
Keen as to get this autofocus going!
Planned to release the public beta at the end of this month.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

MoDisaster
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:45 am

Re: Autofocus timeline

Post by MoDisaster » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi,

well it is end of the month. How can I get the public beta?

Best regards
MoDisaster

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Autofocus timeline

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:01 pm

MoDisaster wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:23 pm
Hi,

well it is end of the month. How can I get the public beta?

Best regards
MoDisaster
Sorry, it's not released, please wait for another weeks.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

MoDisaster
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:45 am

Re: Autofocus timeline

Post by MoDisaster » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Hi,

oh, that's really disappointing. I mean we are waiting for this feature since 2018, and now with ASIAIR Pro and EAF you even have appropriate hardware that you could easily support.
I own my ASIAIR now for about 1,5 years and even bought an additional ASIAIR PRO and an EAF confide your message announcing a soon implementation. :cry:

Best regards
MoDisaster

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Autofocus timeline

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:05 am

MoDisaster wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:54 pm
Hi,

oh, that's really disappointing. I mean we are waiting for this feature since 2018, and now with ASIAIR Pro and EAF you even have appropriate hardware that you could easily support.
I own my ASIAIR now for about 1,5 years and even bought an additional ASIAIR PRO and an EAF confide your message announcing a soon implementation. :cry:

Best regards
MoDisaster
Sorry Sir, I will push the team to release it asap. Thanks for your understanding.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

Post Reply