Two questions please: minimum exposure, starbook connection

Astrophotography has never been easier

Moderators: yang, Sam, Ji.zwo, lancer jiang

Tyseren

Two questions please: minimum exposure, starbook connection

Post by Tyseren » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Hi,

Two questions please:

I'm trying to get my asiair to connect with a starbook ten. I'm using this mini router https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1 I'm connecting the router to the starbook with the ethernet cable. I'm then connecting my phone to the asiair, choosing starbook for mount, and putting the ip address from the starbook into the asiair and port 80. But it won't connect. The router has 3 modes and I've tried each one, but nothing works. Anyone provide help please?

Secondly, I'm tring to do some Ha solar imaging with a 224 camera and the asiair, but I can't seem to get the exposure value low enough to stop the sun blowoiing out. Is there a setting somewhere for really short exposures? I can do it with the camera linked to asicap instead ;)

Many thanks

Helen

lancer jiang

Re: Two questions please: minimum exposure, starbook connection

Post by lancer jiang » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:19 am

Hi
1:starbook ten connection:

1.Starbook Ten and ASIAIR should join to the same net.(connect to the same router)
2.Starbook Ten->Settings,find IP 192.168.31.64
3.ASIAIR->mount->starbook Ten, type in IP: 192.168.31.64. Port:80(the port is fixed,the ip is random by your router)
企业微信截图_15687905396019.png

2:mini exposure
the mini exposure can be set to 32us,(you can set the exposure time in auto run shooting schedule)

Tyseren

Re: Two questions please: minimum exposure, starbook connection

Post by Tyseren » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Thank you :) I'll give it a go tomorrow!

Helen