ASI studio Manual

questions or suggestion about ASICAP software

Moderators: Support@ZWO, Software@ZWO

ELRICO

ASI studio Manual

Post by ELRICO » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:11 pm

I was a late starter in Astronomy at 66yr old now 70yr old, after struggling with Sharpcap I found ASI Studio and downloaded, and I have used it on 2 occasions, however, it would help if a few instructions were available as and when it is updated to help us whose uptake on software usage
is not very good really. The UI is pleasant , good and not cluttered, it has great potential for all ZWO users either Planetary ,EAA or Astrophotography.
regards eric

ELRICO

Re: ASI studio Manual

Post by ELRICO » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:50 am

Hi, further to my previous post, has anyone used the ASIImage DSO in the studio, if so could you possibly post a workflow, i usually do EAA and the studio suite ASILive is perfect for my set up and relatively easy to use,, however, i wish to have a go at improving my images with some post processing and would like to start with ASIIMage, someone must have used it but despite my queries/questions on both Cloudynights & Stargazers lounge no one has replied, its probably quite easy but I am not very techno at all , a Dummies guide is probably appropriate for me. haha
regards
eric