ASI's Range of Specialised CMOS camera's
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:56 pm
In the specifications for this camera it says the Protect Window is IRCut as opposed to the others I have seen which say AR.
1) Is this correct
2) Does this mean I do not need a separate IRCut filter?
3) What would be the effect if I added a separate IRCut filter?
Thank you in anticipation
- Posts: 519
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:24 am
178 is equipped with IR cut protective glass.
You do not need a separate IR cut filter.
If you add another IR filter, it is basically the same.
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:08 am
you are welcome
ZWO | Marketing Consultant
Don't face one's fate, can't be a real man;
Don't know manners, can't be gentle;
Don't know meaning behind the words, can't understand man's heart.