ZWO Team - Is there a procedure/file available to reload the firmware image on my ASI294MC Pro?
1) My camera worked fine with a laptop, latest ZWO camera drivers, cables and latest ASI Studio software prior to using an ASIAIR PRO (AAP).
2) Purchased an AAP and -tried- to get LX200/AAP/294MC Pro to work together with -no- success.
3) After coordination with US Dealer/ZWO, I returned the AAP via RMA22701 for USB repair issues and awaiting return.
4) Now I find that my ASI294MC Pro camera will not even operate with the same laptop and software! Via either USB2 or USB3 cables, the “ASI294MC Pro” will display in ASI Studio camera selection pick, however the camera functions -can not- be opened and engaged. (Microsoft Device Manager also displays “ASI294MC Pro”.)
5) It appears to me that camera software corruption may have occurred (hopefully not hardware!).
Morning Calm Observatory