Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Astrophotography has never been easier

Moderators: Sam, Tech@ZWO, ASIAIR@ZWO

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:58 am

Daan wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:49 am
I've emailed the screenshots to support@zwoptical.com
Thank you, got your messages and read through the Avalon forum, fed back to our devs, they will find out the solution.
BTW, the logs are not available yet.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

maurogh
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by maurogh » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi,

I'm the Avalon Instruments beta tester who is in charge of testing StarGO with all Linux based devices and INDI drivers, in particular with Raspberry PIs. I have unsuccessfully tested my own ASIair with StarGo as you have read in my post in the Avalon Instrument forum.
As previously said, the StarGo is connected to computers using a normal USB cable (printer type) and has, internally, the FTDI hw to convert the USB signal to Serial. This connection works perfectly with all other Raspberries I have tested with the only exception of ASIair. I'm anxious to have this issue resolved because I own several ASI CCDs (ASI071MC pro, ASI385MC and ASI174) and want to use them in the field together with my ASIair. Therefore I'm available to to provide you any needed support in testing waited solutions.

Mauro

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:38 am

maurogh wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:25 pm
Hi,

I'm the Avalon Instruments beta tester who is in charge of testing StarGO with all Linux based devices and INDI drivers, in particular with Raspberry PIs. I have unsuccessfully tested my own ASIair with StarGo as you have read in my post in the Avalon Instrument forum.
As previously said, the StarGo is connected to computers using a normal USB cable (printer type) and has, internally, the FTDI hw to convert the USB signal to Serial. This connection works perfectly with all other Raspberries I have tested with the only exception of ASIair. I'm anxious to have this issue resolved because I own several ASI CCDs (ASI071MC pro, ASI385MC and ASI174) and want to use them in the field together with my ASIair. Therefore I'm available to to provide you any needed support in testing waited solutions.

Mauro
Hello Mauro,
Thank you for coming with us here.
Okay, I have been feedback to our devs, they are working on it. Could you please send me an email, so I can send you the beta version to test. My mail addr is: ji@zwoptical.com.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

maurogh
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by maurogh » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm

I sent you a p.m.

Daan
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:05 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by Daan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:11 am

Any news with respect to the Beta?

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:12 am

Daan wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:11 am
Any news with respect to the Beta?
Still working on it.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

Daan
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:05 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by Daan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:35 am

Any news on the Beta?

User avatar
ASIAIR@ZWO
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:54 am

Daan wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:35 am
Any news on the Beta?
I will send you the downlink 6hrs later, are you on the Android and iOS?
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Location:lon=120.6 lat=31.3
Suzhou China

Daan
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:05 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by Daan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:12 am

That would be great! Yes, both on Andoid and IOS!

Daan
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:05 am

Re: Asiair and Avalon mount (Stargo)?

Post by Daan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Is there a problem or did you forgot to sent it?

Post Reply