Feature Request : AutoFlat - AutoBias

Astrophotography has never been easier

Moderators: Sam, Tech@ZWO, ASIAIR@ZWO

EricG

Feature Request : AutoFlat - AutoBias

Post by EricG » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:39 am

Hi,

I must say that I recently buy an ASIAIR and I am IN LOVE with this product (with many other product of ZWO ... but this one is incredible)

Capturing images with different filters I must say that there is one feature that would be GREAT : autoflat...

Could you develop a feature to capture a set a N frames for each filter where the system determine the best exposure time for the flat.

Because when you have a plurality of filter it may be a pain in the a... to determine each correct exposure time

What do you think about that ?

For the Bias, when the bias is selected, it would be great that the minimum exposure time is selected by default
Eric
C6 - Celestron AVX
ASIair - ASI533 and ASI1600 with zwo mini filter wheel - ZWO mini guide scope - ASI120mm mini

ASIAIR@ZWO

Re: Feature Request : AutoFlat - AutoBias

Post by ASIAIR@ZWO » Wed May 06, 2020 9:04 am

EricG wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:39 am
Hi,

I must say that I recently buy an ASIAIR and I am IN LOVE with this product (with many other product of ZWO ... but this one is incredible)

Capturing images with different filters I must say that there is one feature that would be GREAT : autoflat...

Could you develop a feature to capture a set a N frames for each filter where the system determine the best exposure time for the flat.

Because when you have a plurality of filter it may be a pain in the a... to determine each correct exposure time

What do you think about that ?

For the Bias, when the bias is selected, it would be great that the minimum exposure time is selected by default
Hey EricG, thank you for your advice, we are talking about it.
ZWO | ASIAIR Support
Suzhou China